yeah, I wanna know the same thing![]()
Hello, I just tried out booting knoppix from the cd and find it totally kicks @$$.
In windows xp (right now), I can use it's base pppoe program or RASPPPOE (much better) to connect to bell sympatico High Speed (dsl).
How do I do this in Knoppix?
also, how do I save the settings to a floppy so I don't have to redo it every time i boot?
TekkamanShard (knoppix and General Linux Newbie)
yeah, I wanna know the same thing![]()

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage 1980’s Apple Macintosh Laptop Carrying Case, Rainbow Logo, NEW
$129.95
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Vintage Apple Power Macintosh 6100/66 M1596 - WORKING
$149.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Microsoft BASIC Interpreter OEM Sealed NOS ver 1.01
$1399.99
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/60AV M1596 Vintage
$129.99
VINTAGE COMPUTER CD-ROM CADDY DRIVE CARRIER - Sunnyvale, CA Apple Macintosh
$22.95