-
Setting Up Win XP Network and Use ICS
I am a complete linux newbie and i am running Knoppix off the cd.
I have 3 pc's all connected via a hub.
I would like to know how to setup the network on knoppix on 1 of my computers and how to make it work with ICS with xp with the knoppix computer connecting through another computer to the internet
I run the default settings for ics that you get from the network setup wizard.(DHCP server etc.)
I run a PPPOE internet connection.(Aol Broadband in the UK bypassing the software)
I would some to explain how to do this in a very simple way to me
Thanks 
Stuart
Similar Threads
-
By wannessmet in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:08 PM
-
By woshme in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By Luke Riches in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By Tovi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 08:24 PM
-
By david in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95