Hi,
I am thinking about trying Knoppix out. I hear ppl saying that I should use CDRW discs for burning but does it even fit on 700MB CDRW? Last time I played around with CDRWs they could only take some 530MB of data.
TIA,
Markus
Hi,
I am thinking about trying Knoppix out. I hear ppl saying that I should use CDRW discs for burning but does it even fit on 700MB CDRW? Last time I played around with CDRWs they could only take some 530MB of data.
TIA,
Markus
It fits a 700 MB CDRW.
Look at the FAQ about downloading and burning in the DOCS section if you have trouble with nero.
Markus
530 MB in a 700 mb CDRW disk? You must be using an UDF format or something similar (in simple words you use the CDRW like if it was a floppy disk). Solution: just burn the CDRW like if it was a CDR and you will be able to fill it up to 700 mb....... Well, this is not exactly a Linux matter, you need to learn a little about burning cds in general man.
Well, there must be 650 mb in a CD RW. Well, at least in the ones that I found here in my country. Knoppix will need 700 Mb , so there is no way to uses one of these
I have lots of CDRWs of 700 mb, there is no a hard thing to get them.
although my cd-rw's say 650 they reqally hold 702. Why they were marked as 650 is beyound me.
dont listen to any of them....it burned fine with nero onto a 700mb cdr disk
I burned it to a 700MB CDRW and everything is fine. Case closed.
Me too, I started using CDRWs because it saves lots of money and land fill space.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99