-
I still don't know why it didn't work on the serial port. I plugged in the serial cradle to another serial port (luckily, I had two), and rm /dev/pilot, then ln -s /dev/ttyS1 /dev/pilot. When I started JPilot after that, I got a "press Hotsync now or kill nnnnnn" -- so I type "kill nnnnn" in a terminal window, and it is now synching. VERY slowly, though, a "slow sync."
I can muck about with this some more, but right now, this is the only serious flaw with this distribution. A big one, though.
Similar Threads
-
By Gros104 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 05:16 PM
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 02:03 AM
-
By Eshnet.net in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 09:16 PM
-
By sminotti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 04:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08