upon trying to load the Knoppix cd I am stuck at the following
initanic:segmantation violation at 0x804ec92:sleeping for 30 sec
this repeats itself
what can I do
tia![]()
upon trying to load the Knoppix cd I am stuck at the following
initanic:segmantation violation at 0x804ec92:sleeping for 30 sec
this repeats itself
what can I do
tia![]()
i get the same thing
initanic:segmantation violation at 0x804ec92:sleeping for 30 sec
i let it do it 10 times befor i went back to windows then came here
HELP
![]()
![]()
what I had to do was burn another cd and it worked also make sure you check the MD5SUM which verifies for errors![]()

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
Vintage Microsoft Multimedia PS/2 Wired Computer Keyboard KB-0168 Black Tested
$26.95
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00