How can I modify the koppix image file so that the ndiswrapper utility is included? I was hoping to use this to try and get my Broadcom 54g Maxperformance 802.11g wifi to work (I'm on an HP Pavilion zx5078cl) with the windows drivers that I've downloaded. Koppix works great on my laptop, all I need now is to get my wifi up. I'd like to avoid installing onto the HDD (I'm waiting for my friend to return my copy of Partition Magic 8 ) and would really enjoy keeping everything on just the one CD.
I've downloaded ISO buster but I'm assuming it can't read the EXT2 (or 3?) FS.
Anyone know anything that I could do to get this all set up?
I'm a pretty hardcore newbie at this, so breaking it down as much as possible would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
--Mike

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21
Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
ADATA SD810 1TB External SSD USB 3.2 Gen2x2 2000MB/s New Sealed **FREE SHIPPING
$109.95
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
MSI GF63 15.6" Gaming Laptop i5 RTX 8GB 1TB SSD Windows 10
$380.00
ST31000528AS SEAGATE 1TB SATA 3GB 7200RPM HDD
$19.90