-
Modifying the image file to accomodate ndiswrapper
How can I modify the koppix image file so that the ndiswrapper utility is included? I was hoping to use this to try and get my Broadcom 54g Maxperformance 802.11g wifi to work (I'm on an HP Pavilion zx5078cl) with the windows drivers that I've downloaded. Koppix works great on my laptop, all I need now is to get my wifi up. I'd like to avoid installing onto the HDD (I'm waiting for my friend to return my copy of Partition Magic 8 ) and would really enjoy keeping everything on just the one CD.
I've downloaded ISO buster but I'm assuming it can't read the EXT2 (or 3?) FS.
Anyone know anything that I could do to get this all set up?
I'm a pretty hardcore newbie at this, so breaking it down as much as possible would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
--Mike
Similar Threads
-
By s-m-n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 07:34 PM
-
By lalahunt1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 06:58 AM
-
By BryanY in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:51 PM
-
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98