How can I modify the koppix image file so that the ndiswrapper utility is included? I was hoping to use this to try and get my Broadcom 54g Maxperformance 802.11g wifi to work (I'm on an HP Pavilion zx5078cl) with the windows drivers that I've downloaded. Koppix works great on my laptop, all I need now is to get my wifi up. I'd like to avoid installing onto the HDD (I'm waiting for my friend to return my copy of Partition Magic 8 ) and would really enjoy keeping everything on just the one CD.
I've downloaded ISO buster but I'm assuming it can't read the EXT2 (or 3?) FS.
Anyone know anything that I could do to get this all set up?
I'm a pretty hardcore newbie at this, so breaking it down as much as possible would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
--Mike

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Samsung 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000 ECC REG Server RAM RDIMM 2Rx4 288-Pin Memory
$149.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98