I've got Knoppix 3,4 CeBit Edition but I can't install in on my hard disk becouse when I write knoppix-installer i get "fatal error". Does somebody know how I can do it? Please help me...
I've got Knoppix 3,4 CeBit Edition but I can't install in on my hard disk becouse when I write knoppix-installer i get "fatal error". Does somebody know how I can do it? Please help me...
Knoppix 3.4 CeBit is special edition and not meant to be hd install. It doesn't even have knoppix-installer on the cd. You will have to get the script from 3.3 or download it off the net.
Here is more info:
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8171
I find 3.4 CeBit still a little buggy... my network card did not work while it worked under 3.3.
I'll just wait for the Official 3.4 to come out.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00