My knoppix 3.2 connects to the internet with ADSL: there is a utility for PPPoE configuration that works fine. I just provide my ID and password, and have a 24h connection.
I installed knoppix on my HD with the command: knx-hdinstall.
Everything works now *but* the ADSL/PPPoE configuration tool.
It opens a shell and then shuts it down and disappears after half of a second.
No more internet, it seems.
Why?
What can I do?
Is there a manual way to set the thing?
Thanks.
Luigi

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99