Hi master:
I was wondering if you cuold help me to run Koppix linux (THE GREAT!) in my computer. Itīs a PIII 450 MGh with a M748LMRT PCHIPS Mainboard (Yes I know it is a disgusting!!) and when I boot with the cd a little penguin appears on the screen and thats the end of the story, I am quite new in this tipe of OS and I was told that this vesion was the best to start. Please I need help, I AM TIRED OF Mr. GATES MONSTER(also called windows), THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Ps: I tried to enter putting this in te boot:
Knoppix lang=es screen=1024x768 dma desktop=kde

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Samsung 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4 2400 ECC RDIMM M393A4K40BB1 Cisco Server RAM
$1650.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Business CBS110-8T-D Unmanaged Switch, 8 Port GE, Desktop
$44.99