Hi master:
I was wondering if you cuold help me to run Koppix linux (THE GREAT!) in my computer. Itīs a PIII 450 MGh with a M748LMRT PCHIPS Mainboard (Yes I know it is a disgusting!!) and when I boot with the cd a little penguin appears on the screen and thats the end of the story, I am quite new in this tipe of OS and I was told that this vesion was the best to start. Please I need help, I AM TIRED OF Mr. GATES MONSTER(also called windows), THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Ps: I tried to enter putting this in te boot:
Knoppix lang=es screen=1024x768 dma desktop=kde

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Mixed Lot/Brand Of (25) 8Gb PC4 Laptop Memory (Used)
$999.99
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
(LOT OF 72) KINGSTON 8GB RAM 1Rx8 PC4-2400R DDR4 Memory
$2000.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99