-
can't Ping in Root Console to update packages
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
I was following the insturctions, I restarted and remount the drive to get rid of some errors. The dev null one that prevents you from chrooting. Anyways I mounted the drive again after restart and chrooted.
I then mounted the proc part for internet
mount -t proc /proc proc
I tried piing google with ping google.com and god unknown host.
I use cable internet with a linksys router.
I don't know what to put into the resolv.conf file, it's the same as the one thats working to let me post here while I'm trying to figure this out.
Similar Threads
-
By ecserver in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 01:25 PM
-
By KnightPusher in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 06:48 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By todsr1 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 10:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700 3.6 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR338
$39.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95