-
Sorry about that
Next time I'll make a more descriptive subject. 
Anyways, kinda figured it was like Debian, because when I tried to download Tuxracer through that one program in the InstallSoftware guide, it was using DEB files. So I read up a little. When I try to install the Nvidia Drivers, they take up all the space I'm allowed to use. Kinda sucks.
Perhaps there are a smaller set of drivers? Also, it changed from two to three questions when I edited it.
Thanks for everyones helpfulness!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89