Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help with PCTV Rave

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1

    Help with PCTV Rave

    Hi,

    I'm beginneer on Knoppix and Linux system (I come from Windows...) and I'm french. I need help about my PCTV Rave tuner card.

    I have Knoppix 3.3 and I can't watch TV, I use Knoppix menu to configure my TV card :

    1. I choose my card, number 39 "PCTV Rave"
    2. I choose my tuner, I've read somewhere that it's 2032...
    3. To configure the channel, I choose that I'm in France, and that I must use Secam

    Then, the program check video channel, but it says always 'no station'.
    Then it's impossible to change the channel, and I just get a blue screen.

    Thanks for your help,

    Jeremy

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    At least for my PCTV Rave I have to select the Philips tuner (second in the menu) to get the card to work (despite the fact that the packaging says it has a TEMIC tuner...)

    Perhaps that works for you too?

Similar Threads

  1. Pctv Recording
    By amin_heydarpour in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 04:01 PM
  2. PCTV Software Question
    By amin_heydarpour in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 06:13 PM
  3. Pinnacle PCTV Help
    By DRJ in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set picture

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set

$58.00



Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026 picture

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026

$12.99



OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$115.00



Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP picture

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP

$299.00



All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive picture

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive

$15.95



1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server picture

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server

$109.99



Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book picture

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book

$37.49



Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay picture

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay

$500.00



SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA picture

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA

$284.99