-
Help with PCTV Rave
Hi,
I'm beginneer on Knoppix and Linux system (I come from Windows...) and I'm french. I need help about my PCTV Rave tuner card.
I have Knoppix 3.3 and I can't watch TV, I use Knoppix menu to configure my TV card :
1. I choose my card, number 39 "PCTV Rave"
2. I choose my tuner, I've read somewhere that it's 2032...
3. To configure the channel, I choose that I'm in France, and that I must use Secam
Then, the program check video channel, but it says always 'no station'.
Then it's impossible to change the channel, and I just get a blue screen.
Thanks for your help,
Jeremy
Similar Threads
-
By amin_heydarpour in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 04:01 PM
-
By amin_heydarpour in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 06:13 PM
-
By DRJ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh 512K Vintage Compact Desktop Computer Classic Mac
$197.00

Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95

Compaq 7550 17" CRT Retro Gaming Monitor PE1160-FS7550 VGA Vintage 2003 WORKING
$279.99

Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99

Vintage Flash Technologies Programmer For 9044 Boards. Allows To Set Beacon #s
$380.00

Vintage Tally G25C2T63 T6000 Series Line printer Computer Board
$79.99

Vintage Altec Lansing ACS52 Computer Speakers With Box
$60.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Ethernet Network Card 820-0207-A 1987 NuBus Adapter
$55.00

Clean Dell E6420/30 Vintage Windows XP 32 Bit Laptop i5 2ghz 4gb 80gb DVDRW
$119.00

Apple Ethernet CS II Card BOX AND MANUAL ONLY- Vintage Network Interface
$59.99