-
Junior Member
registered user
Tribes 2 Live cd
Well I finally got my tribes 2 CD done. Still having some sound problems and for some reason some of the textures are a little dark.
Anyone have an ATI or Matrox card they can test it on for me? if so please email me at game at depfyffer dot com.
I would like some input.
BTW
I'm on a cable modem so downloads will be slow.
(crap I have a feeling I'm asking for trouble)
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
-
By som in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:20 PM
-
By dhough in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By oiic in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:49 PM
-
By EPS in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99