-
connecting to tiscali broadband using sagem F@st800 ADSL mod
Hi I'm there with you all trying to connect to tiscali via the sagem 800 modem with little success so far.I've tried all sorts of things including eagle-usb and managed to wipe off my mandrake linux install. Now I have win xp to connect to tiscali broadband so I can get online that way.I also have knoppix live cd which boots fine but no matter how I try to configure Kppp I just cannot make my connection to the net and tiscali broadband.I would love to run on knoppix version of linux but if I cannot access net then I'm doing something wrong or something is missing.I would be eternally grateful if some kind person out there could help me in a way I can understand as I don't know about root terminals and bios or any of those things!
Similar Threads
-
By beloncio in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 01:01 PM
-
By Peur2Rien in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
-
By DanBallance in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By papadelta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 11:23 AM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00