Hi Folks,
first of all I hope that I am in the correct Subject and someone had the same error and can help me now. I have a question concerning KDevelop which was included with the Knoppix 3.3. I have some problems during the creation process of KDevelop. The compilation does work correctly. I created a new empty projekt (menue-projekt-new-others-own projekt). There I created a simple example:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main(){
cout << "Thanks to Mr. Knoppix" << endl;
return 0;
}
I compiled the files. No error. But after selectiong the creating button, it occured a error, which sais, that the make file is missing. I added a screenshot of it.
I firs thought there is a failure in the version and installed the newest KDevelop version 3.0.2 from the official site and followed the install instructions. First step ot the installation was to create the make files with ./configure. Then again the error on the last line: checking for Berkeley DB >= 3... configure: error: no - please install Berkeley DB >= 3. Ok. I found the newest Berkely DB version 4.2.52 from the official site and followed the install instructions as written on: http://www.sleepycat.com/docs/ref/build_unix/intro.html. I was surprised that at least the installation of Berkely DB was sucsessfull but still the configuration of KDevelop 3.0.2 didn't work.
But now - after I know that i cannot upgrade my KDevelop by my own, I would like to use my old KDevelop. But I have still the old problem hat i cannot create the make file. If you look at the screenshot you can see the 2 hints of KD.
I hope someone can help me and tell me what to do. This is my first Linux day and it doesn't seem to get easier. But I try my best to get rid of MS.
Greetings. Soheil

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
$75.00
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00