Dear Fabianx,
I found very interesting the DVD but I have some questions:
Is it English language available on this DVD???
Is it possible to install it on the HD ???
Thanks
Hi,
just want to share my impressions with you.
I just bought the inofficial Knoppix 3.4 DVD from http://iso-top.info (which is basically a remaster, but including the speed optimizations) and yesterday it arrived.
I did try it out and there was almost every software I ever had seen on debian ...
Well ok, tuxpaint was missing
But gcompris was on it ...
And soo much other software ...
Its really nice to have ...
cu
Fabian
Dear Fabianx,
I found very interesting the DVD but I have some questions:
Is it English language available on this DVD???
Is it possible to install it on the HD ???
Thanks
Yes, boot with "knoppix lang=us".Originally Posted by mikekgr
Yes, knoppix-installer is fully functional ...
cu
Fabian

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99