-
Senior Member
registered user
OMG, thank you Markus, especially for all the "groundwork" and research on this...
I wish I had not made it "such" and issue, I feel so bad, (that you even took that much time to locate an answer), it really wasn't that important (for the amount of time taken on it)
I looked at the "bug report", I don't think I'm going to be seeing this game any time soon, considering that "Debian" has closed it down, and all "report" trails of it...
I guess I'm going to have to live with the xdigger game now 
Oh well... Thanks again Markus for all the help, I really appreciate it 
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Rick G. in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 06:03 AM
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By wrangler in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By castrol in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:40 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00