-
Senior Member
registered user
I tried the "exact" same command, I get nothing...
So, I take it, I am missing "some" entry in my sources.list file, that you appear to have, am I right???
Can you provide a output of your listing, or are you able to find out "where" this package is coming from, and just provide that entry for me???
(I knew I had something wrong here)
Thanks Markus,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Rick G. in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 06:03 AM
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By wrangler in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By castrol in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:40 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72