Well, I have one ATI all in wonder 7500. Could work?
And, by the way? where is the link to the download?
Well I finally got my tribes 2 CD done. Still having some sound problems and for some reason some of the textures are a little dark.
Anyone have an ATI or Matrox card they can test it on for me? if so please email me at game at depfyffer dot com.
I would like some input.
BTW
I'm on a cable modem so downloads will be slow.
(crap I have a feeling I'm asking for trouble)
Well, I have one ATI all in wonder 7500. Could work?
And, by the way? where is the link to the download?
I didn't want a hundred people downloading the CD since I'm on a cable modem so you can email me at the above mentioned address if you would like to try it out.
FYI it doesn't work on the ATI AIW pro 128 or the radeon 7500
I'm looking into getting them to work on the radeon but so far don't see any drivers for the radeon 7500 series![]()

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$484.00
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99