Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tribes 2 Live cd

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12

    Tribes 2 Live cd

    Well I finally got my tribes 2 CD done. Still having some sound problems and for some reason some of the textures are a little dark.
    Anyone have an ATI or Matrox card they can test it on for me? if so please email me at game at depfyffer dot com.
    I would like some input.
    BTW
    I'm on a cable modem so downloads will be slow.
    (crap I have a feeling I'm asking for trouble)

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    90
    Well, I have one ATI all in wonder 7500. Could work?

    And, by the way? where is the link to the download?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12
    I didn't want a hundred people downloading the CD since I'm on a cable modem so you can email me at the above mentioned address if you would like to try it out.
    FYI it doesn't work on the ATI AIW pro 128 or the radeon 7500
    I'm looking into getting them to work on the radeon but so far don't see any drivers for the radeon 7500 series

Similar Threads

  1. Live Mac on pc
    By adamherb in forum Other Live CDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
  2. Live-CD
    By som in forum Other Live CDs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:20 PM
  3. Live CDs
    By dhough in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:48 PM
  4. Other Live-CDs
    By oiic in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:49 PM
  5. How to run AIM 1.5.286 from the live CD
    By EPS in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Windows Mobile 5.0 Install CD for Palm Treo 700w SmartPhone 2002 picture

Vintage Windows Mobile 5.0 Install CD for Palm Treo 700w SmartPhone 2002

$49.00



7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC  picture

7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC

$35.98



Vintage Samsonite Burgundy Red Leather Briefcase Laptop Bag 15” Work Bag picture

Vintage Samsonite Burgundy Red Leather Briefcase Laptop Bag 15” Work Bag

$109.76



LC-693 vintage  multimedia speaker system  picture

LC-693 vintage multimedia speaker system

$24.95



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Chicony KB-5181 DIN Vintage Computer Keyboard Untested picture

Chicony KB-5181 DIN Vintage Computer Keyboard Untested

$50.00



Lot of 2 Vintage IBM ThinkPad 755CX Pentium 75MHz 40MB RAM 810MB HDD Win95  picture

Lot of 2 Vintage IBM ThinkPad 755CX Pentium 75MHz 40MB RAM 810MB HDD Win95

$589.99



Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED picture

Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED

$165.00



Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS picture

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS

$79.99



Vintage Intel iPDS-100  Personal Development System picture

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System

$1499.99