-
Senior Member
registered user
Bought: Knoppix 3.4 DVD
Hi,
just want to share my impressions with you.
I just bought the inofficial Knoppix 3.4 DVD from http://iso-top.info (which is basically a remaster, but including the speed optimizations) and yesterday it arrived.
I did try it out and there was almost every software I ever had seen on debian ...
Well ok, tuxpaint was missing 
But gcompris was on it ...
And soo much other software ...
Its really nice to have ... 
cu
Fabian
-
Senior Member
registered user
Dear Fabianx,
I found very interesting the DVD but I have some questions:
Is it English language available on this DVD???
Is it possible to install it on the HD ???
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
mikekgr
Dear Fabianx,
I found very interesting the DVD but I have some questions:
Is it English language available on this DVD???
Is it possible to install it on the HD ???
Thanks
Yes, boot with "knoppix lang=us".
Yes, knoppix-installer is fully functional ...
cu
Fabian
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Sangoma S705 VoIP Phone POE (AC adapter sold separately)
$198.82