-
Acer Aspire 1613 LMi, problems with sound & ACPI and ...
Hi, just got my new laptop and started knoppix. first resolution was not realy ok and sound didn't work.
I looked a bit in the forum and started knoppix with screen=1400x1050 alsa and then both problems where almost gone.
The only problem I still have is that the mixer is not working, I can't use either kmix nor alsamixer, but if I start xmms sound works fine and I can turn the volume up and down.
ok the next issue would be these special buttons from the acer laptop to start the browser or mail programm, its not realy necesary but nice to have has anyone managed to use them ?
ok and the next one would be ACPI I don't even know where to start looking, I'm just installing knoppix on the harddisk and I will check out some links posted here in the forum and will post if I managed to get it running or not.
It's realy anoing not to know how long the battery will last ...
Similar Threads
-
By stevlev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
-
By Yuanlong in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
-
By linuxnoob19 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By Graham Neal in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:35 PM
-
By rompel in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2003, 04:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99