-
thx. I will try it as soon as I'm home.
Just bootet with 2.6.5 and works fine excet for my mouse in X, there I found a driver for this touchpad but alas I can't mount my usb stick ( and thats where I downloaded the driver )
but I'll fix this issues as soon as I have more time
Similar Threads
-
By stevlev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
-
By Yuanlong in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
-
By linuxnoob19 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By Graham Neal in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:35 PM
-
By rompel in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2003, 04:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99