-
Keep trying nishtya. I think I'm in the same boat as Cuddles here...I got it working, but I'm not entirely sure how. I had the same problems you had at first, but eventually got it working. I don't know what to tell you though...have you tried first installing i2c through the source, but then installing lm_sensors through apt-get? You shouldn't have to recompile your kernel to get it going...I didn't read the thread too closely, so perhaps that was for something else. Anyways..you'll get it.
Similar Threads
-
By jjmac in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 11:34 AM
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By ryansanders2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By champagnemojo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 12:50 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2003, 05:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00

SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB Kit 4x16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 SODIMM RAM M471A2K43DB1-CTD
$334.99

Samsung 160GB Kit 10x16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 SODIMM RAM M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$839.99

Lot of 10 Samsung M471A2K43DB1-CWE 16GB DDR4 PC4-3200AA 2Rx8 Laptop SODIMM RAM
$889.99

(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00

(LOT OF 18) Hynix 8GB PC3-10600R DDR3-1333 Shielded RDIMM ECC Server RAM Memory
$144.00