Most regular motherboards (DIY) have an option for USB kbd at boot, Legacy USB, or some variant. Under windowsit's does nothing, Linux probably is considered "dos mode".
I'm new.
I just feel the need to abuse
the cool
features that you have here.
Hi, we have lots of different PC:s were I work, all of them boots Knoppix perfect or very near perfect.. However, I´ve tried to boot Knoppix on two types of legacy free PC:s.. One IBM S40 and one new Compaq.. USB ports only, no ps/2 serial ports etc.. This is the problem.. =/
During boot it is not able to detect the USB keyboard and mouse at first.. Needs to detect USB-controller..
Dmesg outputs: pc_keyb controller jammed: 0ffx or something like it..
After about 2 min it gives up and outputs no AT keyboard available.. Then it detects the hardware and continues to boot.. Comes up pretty nicely.. Is there an easy workaround for this? Include USB-keyboards etc in initrd?
Most regular motherboards (DIY) have an option for USB kbd at boot, Legacy USB, or some variant. Under windowsit's does nothing, Linux probably is considered "dos mode".
I'm new.
I just feel the need to abuse
the cool
features that you have here.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99