My system will boot Koppix fine with only one error during startup(about the i810 chipset-I have and i815). It gets all the way to into KDE (or iceWM it doesn't matter) and the system hard locks--Ctrl-Alt-Delt doesn't even work!
The CD works on other computers-I burned several and they all work elsewhere. It did work the first time I ran it, but now it won't.
I have reletively basic hardware Asus 815ep board, radeon 64M vivo [agp}, SB live value [pci 3] (with pnp off to detect), a 10/100 ovislink nic [pci 5], and a 10/100/1000 nec? nic [pci 1]. The modem/dsl is external. The set-up works OK with windows (same bios settings) There has to be some conflict in assigning IRQ/DMA that Knoppix can't handle--
Am I missing something in my BIOS setup, cards, etc?
thanks

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot Of 10 16GB DDR4 Server Memory
$650.00
LOT OF 8 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 MTA36ASF2G72PZ SERVER MEMORY ECC
$500.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot Of 5 Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R Server Memory RAM M393B2G70DB0, WORKING
$69.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50