Hello all,
My first post here. I installed Knoppix to Hd. Strange thing now is... when I login to KDE ,as user, ALL the text including the shell Konsole, menus etc. is symbols?? Anyone know how to get human legible fonts back?
Thanks,
B
Hello all,
My first post here. I installed Knoppix to Hd. Strange thing now is... when I login to KDE ,as user, ALL the text including the shell Konsole, menus etc. is symbols?? Anyone know how to get human legible fonts back?
Thanks,
B

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 DIMM CMW32GX4M2E3200C16 #CD2
$160.00
Patriot Viper Steel 64GB 2x32GB DDR4 3200 PVS464G320C6
$449.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00