Nobody can help me?
I try to better specify problem: The card is Diamond Stealth II G460 8MB RAM. Desktop (or window) is uncorrectly repainted when I draging a window.
Please...
Hi, I'm new to linux. I'm trying Knoppix. Its great! But I have one problem with graphics. After ever mouse click (for example on toolbar button in konqueror), is part of window uncorrectly repainted.
I have PII 450 MHz and Diamond Stealth graphics card with 8MB RAM.
Thanks for any answers.
Nobody can help me?
I try to better specify problem: The card is Diamond Stealth II G460 8MB RAM. Desktop (or window) is uncorrectly repainted when I draging a window.
Please...
You could try typing in knoppix xmodule=vesa xvrefresh=60 then enter at the Knoppix screen when you boot.Originally Posted by likeapear

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster Vacuum 3 in 1 110000RPM 14500pa HEPA Handheld Keyboard
$63.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99