Nobody can help me?
I try to better specify problem: The card is Diamond Stealth II G460 8MB RAM. Desktop (or window) is uncorrectly repainted when I draging a window.
Please...
Hi, I'm new to linux. I'm trying Knoppix. Its great! But I have one problem with graphics. After ever mouse click (for example on toolbar button in konqueror), is part of window uncorrectly repainted.
I have PII 450 MHz and Diamond Stealth graphics card with 8MB RAM.
Thanks for any answers.
Nobody can help me?
I try to better specify problem: The card is Diamond Stealth II G460 8MB RAM. Desktop (or window) is uncorrectly repainted when I draging a window.
Please...
You could try typing in knoppix xmodule=vesa xvrefresh=60 then enter at the Knoppix screen when you boot.Originally Posted by likeapear

Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
8 Inch Floppy Disk Lot of 109 Assorted Brands Maxell KAO Vintage Media Games Ins
$195.00
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99
🌟 Vintage 1972 IBM DOS/VS Manual Module 4 Virtual Systems Reference ZY23-4033-0
$98.76
Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72