well, considering that most of knoppix has kde software, you would have to remove all the kde dependent software as well as kde, so instead of trying to remaster knoppix, check out gnoppix, which is knoppix with gnome, basically![]()
Ave!
I've trying to put gnome on Knoppix, but it's doing my head hurt.
When I try remaster Gnoppix, the image is not found.
I remove kde.
What scripts, exactly, I must edit for do gnome work?
well, considering that most of knoppix has kde software, you would have to remove all the kde dependent software as well as kde, so instead of trying to remaster knoppix, check out gnoppix, which is knoppix with gnome, basically![]()

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box
$80.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75