well, considering that most of knoppix has kde software, you would have to remove all the kde dependent software as well as kde, so instead of trying to remaster knoppix, check out gnoppix, which is knoppix with gnome, basically![]()
Ave!
I've trying to put gnome on Knoppix, but it's doing my head hurt.
When I try remaster Gnoppix, the image is not found.
I remove kde.
What scripts, exactly, I must edit for do gnome work?
well, considering that most of knoppix has kde software, you would have to remove all the kde dependent software as well as kde, so instead of trying to remaster knoppix, check out gnoppix, which is knoppix with gnome, basically![]()

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99