-
network booting knoppix on ACER TMC100 ?
I cannot boot knoppix 3.3 on my ACER TravelMate C100 Tablet PC.
It has both external usb cdrom and floppy. When I try to boot the cdrom it reads the disc then writes "Boot failed".
I use this cdrom on several other machines without any problem.
On the C100 I'm also having troubles when trying to boot something from the floppy.
I found very good instructions for network booting and I was able to network boot a debian installer using pxe.
Is there a way to do a network boot of a knoppix image?
Similar Threads
-
By denali in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 03:21 PM
-
By Yuanlong in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
-
By Namisar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 05:53 AM
-
By ying-yang7 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:19 AM
-
By FlipinMonkeyPie in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot of 14 Micron 8GB DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA SODIMM Laptop RAM MTA8ATF1G64HZ-3G2J1
$359.00

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99