-
Senior Member
registered user
.xsession-errors filled ALL my free space!
In my /home directory I found a file called .xsession-errors which had filled all of my free space up! - your talking GB! I deleted it and it's slowly filling again. I can only assume that it's been filling for months. At the moment, the most common entry is:-
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KActionCollection::KActionCollection( QObject *parent, const char *name, KInstance *instance )
But there are others.....
Should I be particularly worried about this? - is it normal to have 'random' errors appear in this file?
Not only this, but I've started to take notice of the amount of disk space I have available and I'm convinced I've lost a load. Maybe I have a problem HD? I think I might boot from the live CD and run 'fsck'....
Bad day!
Stu.....
Similar Threads
-
By hroush in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By wiccaan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:04 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Skidmark in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari Basic - Learning by Using by Thomas E. Rowley
$25.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI TRICKY TUTORIAL #7 DISK UNTILITES 400/800/1200XL/130XE/815/1400XL/835
$20.00

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

ATARI - Sound and Graphics - A Self Teaching Guide - Vintage 1982 - Rare
$15.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97