-
Mozilla 1.6 for Windows
I'm having a weird problem with Mozilla 1.6 for Windows on this forum. The problem does not exist in Mozilla 1.6 for Linux. Nothing happens when trying to click outside a topics headline. That feature works fine in Mozilla 1.6 for Linux. I tried to close and open Mozilla again to see if it was a Mozilla screwup but the same happened. I have to click the headline and it's a tad annoying. Clicking on the emoticons doesn't work either.
I guess something went wrong last night 
Update: I think it's a CSS error because only the bold headline receives a yellow background on mouse over. Unfortunately I don't have an old copy of the CSS files so I can't compare.
Update: Sigh! There's no problem at all. I just remembered I disabled JavaScript. F*ck! I've been awake too long (24+ hours)
Similar Threads
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By denver1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 12:08 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99