-
Problem with Knoppix 3,4
I've got Knoppix 3,4 CeBit Edition but I can't install in on my hard disk becouse when I write knoppix-installer i get "fatal error". Does somebody know how I can do it? Please help me...
-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.4 CeBit is special edition and not meant to be hd install. It doesn't even have knoppix-installer on the cd. You will have to get the script from 3.3 or download it off the net.
Here is more info:
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8171
I find 3.4 CeBit still a little buggy... my network card did not work while it worked under 3.3.
I'll just wait for the Official 3.4 to come out.
Similar Threads
-
By jhn in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By the_halfling in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By request in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:02 PM
-
By ozzan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Microbee VGA Video Converter Amiga Atari ST CGA RGB Retro Computer RARE
$207.98

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00