-
Problem with Knoppix 3,4
I've got Knoppix 3,4 CeBit Edition but I can't install in on my hard disk becouse when I write knoppix-installer i get "fatal error". Does somebody know how I can do it? Please help me...
-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.4 CeBit is special edition and not meant to be hd install. It doesn't even have knoppix-installer on the cd. You will have to get the script from 3.3 or download it off the net.
Here is more info:
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8171
I find 3.4 CeBit still a little buggy... my network card did not work while it worked under 3.3.
I'll just wait for the Official 3.4 to come out.
Similar Threads
-
By jhn in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By the_halfling in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By request in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:02 PM
-
By ozzan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Collector Gold Cap chip board (ME)
$300.00

IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00

Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95

Vintage OKI Printer Main Logic Board & Interface Card Part No...
$19.99

Intel 1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Intel C1702AD White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00

Vintage Gold Cap chip collector board (ME)
$200.00

Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00