-
Senior Member
registered user
Autodetection when booting
Dear Friends of this forum Hi,
I have already did a pure debian installation on a usb (external) Hard Disk.
Everything is fine now. I installed pure debian on a usb Hard Disk and I can moving my usb Hard Disk from PC Box to PC Box. This makes necessary to have Hardware Auto-detection when booting this Hard Disk.
So, what can I do, in order to have the hardware auto-detection at booting time (something like kanotix or knoppix) ???
Ideas??? Suggestions ???
P.S. I am looking for something like knoppix live cd autodetection way. I think that something like kudzu but in automatic execution when booting is something that I am looking for.
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis
Similar Threads
-
By Junkster in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 15
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 11:17 PM
-
By jago25_98 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:01 AM
-
By RJDavison in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By koukos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 08:50 AM
-
By jon car in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00