-
Junior Member
registered user
SVGA graphics root only!
how do I share my SVGAlib graphics as regular user?
-
Junior Member
registered user
-sorry, I guess I should have explained better.
-When I launch d1x (descent) I get the following:
You must be the owner of the current console to use svgalib.
Not running in a graphics capable console,
and unable to find one.
svgalib: cannot get keyboard mode.
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
-I can only play it as su
-I mean an easy fix would be just to create a shortcut to it as su, but I think I saw a way (once) to make the SDL/SVGA work for all users. . .
-
Junior Member
registered user
I fixed it
I just recompiled to use SDL instead of SVGA
Similar Threads
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By slice16 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:17 AM
-
By Borthas in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By eyeball2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By rookworm in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

MSI GF63 15.6" i5-10500H 2.50GHz 8GB RAM GTX 1650 Max-Q Laptop
$250.00