-
Junior Member
registered user
SVGA graphics root only!
how do I share my SVGAlib graphics as regular user?
-
Junior Member
registered user
-sorry, I guess I should have explained better.
-When I launch d1x (descent) I get the following:
You must be the owner of the current console to use svgalib.
Not running in a graphics capable console,
and unable to find one.
svgalib: cannot get keyboard mode.
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
-I can only play it as su
-I mean an easy fix would be just to create a shortcut to it as su, but I think I saw a way (once) to make the SDL/SVGA work for all users. . .
-
Junior Member
registered user
I fixed it
I just recompiled to use SDL instead of SVGA
Similar Threads
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By slice16 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:17 AM
-
By Borthas in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By eyeball2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By rookworm in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

G.SKILL Trident Z 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3400 DIMM RAM F4-3400C16D-16GTZ
$140.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Micron 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-2666V Desktop RAM MTA16ATF2G64AZ-2G6E1
$140.00

Kingston 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 Dell Alienware OEM RAM XW21KG-HYD-NX
$115.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99