-
Junior Member
registered user
-sorry, I guess I should have explained better.
-When I launch d1x (descent) I get the following:
You must be the owner of the current console to use svgalib.
Not running in a graphics capable console,
and unable to find one.
svgalib: cannot get keyboard mode.
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
-I can only play it as su
-I mean an easy fix would be just to create a shortcut to it as su, but I think I saw a way (once) to make the SDL/SVGA work for all users. . .
Similar Threads
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By slice16 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:17 AM
-
By Borthas in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By eyeball2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By rookworm in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Powerful Air Duster Vacuum 300000RPM 6000mAh 180min Runtime LED
$138.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99