-
Junior Member
registered user
-sorry, I guess I should have explained better.
-When I launch d1x (descent) I get the following:
You must be the owner of the current console to use svgalib.
Not running in a graphics capable console,
and unable to find one.
svgalib: cannot get keyboard mode.
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
-I can only play it as su
-I mean an easy fix would be just to create a shortcut to it as su, but I think I saw a way (once) to make the SDL/SVGA work for all users. . .
Similar Threads
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By slice16 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:17 AM
-
By Borthas in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By eyeball2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By rookworm in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00