search the websight for gnoppix
How do I make it use Gnome instead of KDE?
search the websight for gnoppix
How do I get the root password in Gnoppix...I cant get in the root terminal to use passwd
Edit ... I used sudo
How do I make the kezs go correctly for expmaple "Y" switches with "Z"
and "-" is ß It was a little hard to find the "s (Shift + 2)
If the cheat codes are anything like knoppix then use lang=us when you boot, if the keyboard is still in German there then the SHIFT and 0 (zero) keys at the same time will get you the = character.Originally Posted by CyberShadow

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25