Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Gnome?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9

    Gnome?

    How do I make it use Gnome instead of KDE?

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    14
    search the websight for gnoppix

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9

    Gnome Root password?

    How do I get the root password in Gnoppix...I cant get in the root terminal to use passwd


    Edit ... I used sudo

    How do I make the kezs go correctly for expmaple "Y" switches with "Z"
    and "-" is ß It was a little hard to find the "s (Shift + 2)

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Gnome Root password?

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberShadow
    How do I get the root password in Gnoppix...I cant get in the root terminal to use passwd


    Edit ... I used sudo

    How do I make the kezs go correctly for expmaple "Y" switches with "Z"
    and "-" is ß It was a little hard to find the "s (Shift + 2)
    If the cheat codes are anything like knoppix then use lang=us when you boot, if the keyboard is still in German there then the SHIFT and 0 (zero) keys at the same time will get you the = character.

Similar Threads

  1. KDE & GNOME
    By Jameson in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 08:58 PM
  2. Not Gnome, But Gnome Ready?
    By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
  3. Gnome or KDE ????
    By Adeel in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
  4. GNOME in (with KDE), others out
    By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
  5. GNOME
    By papasi in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590 picture

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590

$129.00