-
Problem with Graphics
Hi, I'm new to linux. I'm trying Knoppix. Its great! But I have one problem with graphics. After ever mouse click (for example on toolbar button in konqueror), is part of window uncorrectly repainted.
I have PII 450 MHz and Diamond Stealth graphics card with 8MB RAM.
Thanks for any answers.
-
Nobody can help me? 
I try to better specify problem: The card is Diamond Stealth II G460 8MB RAM. Desktop (or window) is uncorrectly repainted when I draging a window.
Please...
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
likeapear
Nobody can help me?

I try to better specify problem: The card is Diamond Stealth II G460 8MB RAM. Desktop (or window) is uncorrectly repainted when I draging a window.
Please...
You could try typing in knoppix xmodule=vesa xvrefresh=60 then enter at the Knoppix screen when you boot.
Similar Threads
-
By slice16 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:17 AM
-
By Borthas in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By rookworm in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:16 AM
-
By nViATi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By rmayer1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Sangoma S705 VoIP Phone POE (AC adapter sold separately)
$198.82

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99