-
CD-RW problem. I can't write on a CD
Hello. I am a user of knoppix 3.3. I have installed it some days ago. But when I try to write a CD I can't. I can mount the CD but when I run the k3b it says there's no cd device, this as common user. But if I was root the k3b find the cd device and I can write, clean cd, etc....
That is a problem security of my system? Or I ought to make modifications in my system?. How I can make that my cd-r works?
(It's a LG).
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By Slay3r in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:45 PM
-
By boo ya in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By Juggalo_X in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:34 AM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 05:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00

Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" FHD Touchscreen i5-1145G7 16GB RAM 256GB SSD
$249.99