-
CDRomless and Harddiskless clients...
I would like to ask a question. I have two more computer at home. I would like to boot them via my server. They dont have a CDRom or Harddisk, but only floppy diskdrives and also network cards. So is it possible these two poor clients to turn into a useful way??? I would like to boot with a diskette, which will just send the information that are needed to server and to get necessary packages from server...
I would be really glad if you could help me...
Similar Threads
-
By swan2925 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By ml1979 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:35 AM
-
By raptorsoft2000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98